Are You Self-Employed? Are You Concerned For A Mortgage Loan Pre-qualification? Have You Been Declined By A Bank or Broker?
We have a great respect to self- employed customer like you who worked so hard to contribute on our economy to grow. We know the difficulties to get a loan approval when you are looking to purchase a home. In order to make your process as smooth and streamlined as possible, American Nationwide Mortgage Company, Inc is offering several loan program including 12-24 months bank statements, W2 only, assets verification based mortgage loan, and high DTI (Loan To Income) ratio to help counteract these issues. We offer a Bank Statement Program for self-employed borrowers as well as those whose employment histories and tax returns may not reflect their viability for a mortgage.
- Personal or business bank statements (12-24 months)
- No tax returns required
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of the home (12-24 Months)
- One month statement only to 75% LTV-680 credit
- Gift checks are acceptable for down payment
- Debt-to-income ratio up to 90% LTV
- Stated or no document loans up to $5 million
- For primary, secondary homes and investment properties
- All types of properties including non-warrantable condominiums
- 30-year fixed rate — no pre-payment penalty
- Minimum 600 credit score with higher LTV