Hiring In-house Mortgage Processor, In-house Loan Officers, & Remote/ Self- Generated Loan Officers and Team
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for qualified people immediately. If you are experienced and looking for a job where you can grow, please apply today.
- Direct Mortgage Banker and aggressive Lender
- Minimum or no overlays on government and conventional loans
- Fast processing, underwriting and closing
- Many Investors or loan products to increase your revenue
- Multiple options available to close more loans
- Health insurance and 401k benefits available
1. Vast product of FHA, VA, USDA, CONVENTIONAL and JUMBO loan programs
2. All Types of Non- QM (alternative) loan products available to increase sales
3. One-on-one training program available- new Loan Officers are also welcome
4. In-house Loan Officers can work with our hot leads and make $70K- $100K per year
5. We are offering up to 125 BPS to our Self-Generated/ Remote Loan Officers
6. Producing Manager can earn up to 175 BPS with a minimum team of 3 LO
LOAN COORDINATOR/ LOA (TYSONS, VA OFFICE)
We are seeking for a Loan coordinator/ Loan Officer Assistance candidate to start immediately AT Tysons Corner Office, VA. The candidate must be very aggressive and sales motivated to convert the lead into sales. This is just not a regular Loan Officer Assistant position. We prefer to have somebody who has experience to work as a Loan Officer or Processor in the past. This candidate need to handle our leads efficiently and maintain the highest level of professionalism. The candidate must have vast product knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, & CONVENTIONAL loan programs and computer friendly. This is a salary against commission based job. The company will provide qualify leads and potential customers to originate loans.
The position requires to work from Tysons office, VA. If you are interested for this position, please send your resume for an interview.
MORTGAGE PROCESSOR (TYSONS, VA OFFICE)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase, FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements. Commercial loan experience is A plus but not mandatory.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 Years loan processing experience. Retail processing experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Team work to help management and Loan Officers and support admin
Remote Mortgage Loan Officer and In-house Mortgage Loan Officer Position available :
We are licensed in 14 States and expanding. If you are serious to increase the sales and income, please join us today.
THIS POSITION REQUIRE US TO WORK FROM TYSONS, VA OFFICE. THIS IS A BASIC SALARY PLUS BONUS BASED INCOME.
Please fill out the following employment form or send your resume to email@example.com for an employment opportunity.